Transfer information and meters to the map in real time.
- Energy meters by meter types as well as network topology.
- Alarming meters and meters to which a connection could not be informatively created on the map.
- Reception areas of meters.
- Also a possibility to visualise measured information, for example based on multi-energy consumption history, consumption/production ratio, or quality of electricity.
Manage tasks and information by creating smart connections between them.
- Transfer meter information effortlessly to the office personnel and to the field.
- Automatically create priority class definitions and measurement jobs, and share them on field personnel’s mobile devices.
- Follow the progress of work and gather the necessary information and reports on the progress.
Can be easily linked to other systems.
- Using the open interface, Newelo Maps Smart Metering is easy to link with the company’s existing information systems, such as data transfer to AMR, customer data and network information systems.