Speed up the metering management field work
The metering point locations are provided on the digital map with all necessary information, such as customer details and access to the meter. To speed up the work the work orders are prefilled with the customer information and latest readings The completed data is directly updated to metering (AMR/MDM) and customer information systems.
Raise the operational efficiency and customer service
The work progress status view and automatic meter information updates improve both meter installations, massive roll-out projects as well as daily maintenance work. The single tool for field operations enables efficient management of multiple vendor’s devices and systems.
The benefits are easy to measure
Increase the work efficiency by better and on-time information delivery to the customer service. With the realiable updates from the field the customer billing can start immediately based on the exact information.
Further technical analysis of smart meter fault types and root causes are easy to establish and visualize on the dashboards.
Our solution works both for roll-out of new meter and lifetime management of existing meters. The meters don’t have to be smart, our solutions are.
- New electricity connections and customer meter installations
- User disconnections and connections (in terms of payment issues)
- Grouping of meter installations in large scale projects
- Metering tasks, for example meters detached from the network, reception issues, meter replacement
- Update the technical customer information from the metering location, such as the current fuse size
- Work orders generated from meter fault alerts
- Automated reporting
- Snapshots of smart meter status on the mobile map in real time
- Radio coverage and network topology maps of the smart meters
- Relaying work orders, faults and monitoring customer jobs
- Meter roll-out with installation time planning
- Meter installations, replacements, removals and maintenance work
- Metering tasks, work site sign-ins and hourly reporting can be easily added
- Modern tablet or smart phone applications to the field personnel
- Integration to existing meter management and customer information systems